Monday, December 03, 2007

Piano Enrichment Class Enrollment

These ten students will be attending the Piano Class on Thursdays from December 6 - February 28th. The classes run from 3:15 - 4:30 p.m. in the library.There will be another class starting soon after the Winter Break.
1. Kourash S.-paid
2. Maria D.-paid
3. Trevor F.-paid
4. McKenna M.-paid
5. Sachi L.-paid
6. Isabelle I.-paid
7. Tatiana I. - paid
8. Ethan A.paid
9. Luke H.-paid
10.Madison G.-paid

Next Class TBA
1. Daniel M - Paid
2. Joshua M. - Paid
3. Ryan F.-Paid
4. McKenna P.
5. Alistar V.- paid
6. Giselle L. - paid
7. Josephine L. - paid
8. Wells D.-paid
9. Kianna R.
10. Kassandra H.-paid

Third Class
1.
2. Daniel F. -
3. Kyle H.
4. Savannah

3 comments:

ckboss said...

For the second class you have "Wells D". I am assuming this means Wells Lawson. I don't think there are two Wellses at RDM. But I do know of other Wellses so I could be wrong.

Let me know.

Many thanks

Wells's mom
christine.kiebert.boss@gmail.com

Karleen H. said...

Hi,
I signed up my daughter, Kassandra Hayes, for piano. I noticed that on the second session that there is one spot left. Could you let me know if she has the spot and it hasn't posted yet?
Thanks so much,
Karleen

Jenna said...

Hi! I am interested in signing up my daughter Savannah Willoughby for the third class I see forming. How do I go about doing this? Thanks - Jenna